Outbound Calls and Screen Sales – 100%
- Maintain knowledge of the various products offered.
- Conduct outbound calls to consumers and use the materials/coaching provided to build value in the product.
- Adhere to and properly execute the established sales process and lead our consumers through the purchasing process.
- Protects the company’s values by keeping information confidential and ensuring proper compliance with all consumers and the information at hand.
- Maintain consumer databases and files, displaying proficiency in company systems.
- Meet production standards in sales, call volume, transfer rates, utilization and other performance metrics as communicated by the Sales Team Lead.
- Be open and positively engaged in continuous training through coaching, monitoring sessions, and live interactions with Sales Team Leads and peer group.
- Communicate clearly, stay focused, and engage with each consumer.
- Display punctuality, organization, and the ability to multitask at all times, while maintaining a positive and team player attitude.
- Partner with Sales Team Leads to implement various training programs and new processes and products.
- Improves Sales Team Lead and team member performance by identifying and clarifying problems or issues in a timely manner.
- Diligently perform other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Comply with all established and communicated Company policies and procedures.
EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous telesales experience or relevant role
- Strong computer literacy, phone, written and oral communication
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
- Persistent, resilient attitude with a strong work ethic; provide a high level of work output; ability to work independently and research or resolve issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- A demonstrated ability to learn new products, systems, and procedures.
- Proven ability to achieve department standards regarding deadlines with a high degree of quality and precision.
iA American is a wholly owned subsidiary of iA Financial Group, one of the largest insurance and wealth management groups in North America. In the last few years, iA American has been thoughtfully built by iA Financial Group through the acquisition of Innovative Aftermarket Systems (IAS), SouthwestRe, and Dealers Assurance Company (DAC). Our suite of products and services includes automotive protection packages, reinsurance options, dealer support, direct-to-consumer products, and in-house administration.
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
Working Condition, Physical and Mental Requirements
Work is sedentary in nature and is performed in a traditional office environment within cubicles. Typically, the incumbent will sit comfortably while performing the work, with some walking, standing, bending and carrying of light items, such as papers, books, and files. Other physical demands in performing the essential functions of this position include: digital dexterity, hearing, seeing, and talking. Mental requirements include, but are not limited to, the ability to concentrate, take initiative, cope with stress, adapt, and stay alert in a business environment.
This job description reflects a summary of the job and does not prescribe or restrict the responsibilities that may be assigned. This job description is subject to change at any time.