Bilingual Territory Sales Assistant
- Employer: IA Clarington Inc.
- Office: 26 Wellington Street East
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10008905
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2021-07-30
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Are you highly organized and enjoy working closely with others to manage schedules? Do you like communicating with others as well as doing reports? This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Are you looking to build a career in the financial industry, specifically sales?
This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking a Bilingual Territory Sales Assistants to join our Team in Toronto
Working as part of the IA Clarington Sales Team, the Territory Sales Assistant works closely with the Wholesaler and the Internal Wholesaler Team Members by providing sales support within each territory as well as ensure that the sales team adhere to compliance and expense policies.
What will YOU be doing?
- Schedule advisor appointments/events/internal meetings and organize required travel and accommodation needs.
- Prepare various sales and asset reports and materials required for advisor meetings.
- Maintaining and updating all advisor related information in our CRM database.
- Plan, arrange and facilitate small to mid-sized advisor events in each territory and ensure that all events are compliant with iA Clarington Investments policies and guidelines.
- Provide national sales desk with client list of attendees immediately following completion of an event to ensure CE credit certificates are issued
- Partner with financial advisors to complete, submit and administer required co-op forms in addition to all other Sales Practices requests.
- Complete expense reports accurately and in a timely manner on our expense management system
- Actively participate in the development and execution of territory business needs
- Translations will be required English to French
What will YOU bring to the position?
- Post -secondary education
- 1-2 years industry experience an asset
- Strong knowledge with experience using MS Office, Word and Excel
- Basic knowledge in mutual funds, segregated funds, ETFs, balanced and capital markets
- IFIC and/or Canadian Securities Course (CSC) is an asset
Bilingual (French/English) – Fluent spoken and written
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.