Head of Strategic Communication
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 1080, Grande Allee West
- City: Québec
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Strategic Planning / Business Expansion - Generalist / Multiple Disciplines
- Job ID: JR10006737
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2021-01-29
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
We are looking for a Head of Strategic Communication to join the Corporate Strategy team. In this role, your main responsibility is to communicate iA’s strategic priorities to our internal stakeholders: management and employees. You will also work closely with the CEO in understanding the strategic vision for iA and to execute the CEO’s communication needs, both internal and external, with the exception of the investors. You will also work with the Investor Relations and Corporate Communications teams with respect to the overall alignment of external communications.
- Prepare the CEO’s internal communication pieces, especially in relation to iA’s strategic priorities
- Prepare the CEO’s speeches and presentations to external parties, such as business associations
- Coordinate with the Investor Relations and Corporate Communications teams to ensure collaboration and alignment
- Collaborate with the CEO’s executive assistant to anticipate and manage the CEO’s communication needs
You will bring:
- An MBA or master’s degree in communications
- A minimum of ten years of experience in strategic and financial communications in a fast-paced, strong-growth environment
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills
- Strong written communication skills
- An ability to navigate in an uncertain and ambiguous environment
- A high level of integrity, sense of judgment and political acumen
- A strong interest in the world of financial services and new technological trends
- Must be bilingual (French and English)
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.