Do you focus on results, think strategically and want to make a difference in client relationships? Are you a good listener and enjoy building trusting relationships with people?
iA Financial Group is looking for an Account Executive to join our Group Savings and Retirement team.
This position will allow you to contribute to the achievement of our business development objectives. If you are recognized for your commitment and passion for group retirement savings, have strong communication and presentation skills, as well as an excellent service mentality and strong interpersonal skills, this position may be for you. Your leadership will enable you to evolve our service offering and influence our strategic decisions.
- Represent iA Financial Group at internal and industry events.
- Establish trusted business relationships with our partners, primarily consulting firms and benefits firms.
- Strategically deliver and position our service proposals.
- Lead the preparation and delivery of finalist presentations.
- In collaboration with our partners, develop customized solutions that meet the needs of clients and prospects.
- Actively participate in the development of our service offering with our teams so that it is constantly competitive.
-Minimum of 5-7 years experience in group retirement savings, institutional investments or other relevant experience.
-FCIA, FSA or CFA designation (asset).
-Experience working with a consulting actuarial firm (asset).
-Excellent leadership and judgment.
-Commitment to the achievement of objectives.
-Ability to prioritize issues in a strategic manner.
-Strong communication and presentation skills.