Client Relationship Manager
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 522, University Avenue
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Sales and business development
- Job ID: JR10007164
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2021-01-29
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Do you have a detailed knowledge in Group insurance and thrive building and maintaining strong business relationships as well as doing education and training sessions? This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
What YOU will be doing:
- Proactively service clients and advisors by conducting plan administrator training sessions and employee education sessions in person and via WebEx
- Participates in finalist presentations as required
- Serves as main point of contact for escalated administrative and claim issues which will require investigation, communication and a focus on achieving a timely resolution
- Regularly provides input into product and process development
What YOU will bring:
- 5+ years of group insurance experience in customer service and/or sales-related environment
- Detailed knowledge in all areas of group insurance including: processes, contracts, new business issue, claims, underwriting procedures and guidelines, and billing/administration
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of people
- Excellent presentations skills, training skills, and ability to educate clients and advisors with respect to company systems, products, benefits, processes and procedures
- experience using WebEx, Microsoft Teams, Google Meets and other virtual meeting platforms?
Qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in iA Financial Group!
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.