Transaction Support Technician - 6 Month Contract
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 522, University Avenue
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10005784
- Job type: Temporary Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Do You have a passion for Insurance Administration and looking for a challenging career in the life insurance field? This position is perhaps for you!
What you would be doing as a Transaction Support Technician:
- Sorting and distribution of Paper mail and policy output.
- Indexing of incoming client/ agent requests on Workflow system.
- Applying of client premium cheques to their respective policy’s.
- Creating Cashflow report.
- Handling of Bank rejects.
- Handling of Premium Billing transactions.
- Settling of policies to make them In Force.
- Day to day tasks as per the need of the team.
What you would bring:
- General college degree/diploma is required.
- 2-3 years of relevant industry experience will be preferred.
- Experience of working in a Insurance Administration division or an MGA will be an asset.
- Knowledge of life insurance will be preferred.
- Computer skills is required.
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.