Mail and Fulfillment Administrator
- Employer: IA Clarington Inc.
- Office: 522, University Avenue
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10005496
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Reporting to the Department Manager, Mail & Fulfillment Services, this Mail and Fulfillment Administrator will primarily be responsible for managing all mailing requests and supporting the promotional (gifting) program, with emphasis on service and quality. This role plays the integral part towards our goal of providing IA Clarington clients with industry leading service excellence.
- Complete all corporate mailing requests, which includes mail merging and quality control of all requests.
- Complete a monthly review of promotional inventory, usage and reorder upon approval.
- Complete ordering of all new promotional gifting items.
- Log all mailing requests and communicate with users and management in a timely manner.
- Maintain and update gifting catalogue.
- Support marketing kit’s updates and complete accurately and in a timely manner.
- Support marketing order requests and related services in a timely manner, as specified by the service level agreement.
- Backup other Mail & Fulfillment Services staff, which includes sorting, processing and delivery of mail/couriers. as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years progressive work experience in a service professional environment.
- A Post-secondary education would be an asset.
- Polished and highly motivated with a high degree of competency in English (written and verbal) is required.
- Must be able to project a professional image and can easily multi- task a variety of tasks and responsibilities with required deadlines.
- Working knowledge of various computer and web applications is necessary, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Team Player, Reliability, Honesty and Integrity; Empathy, Sense of partnership, Strong customer service focus and orientation, Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Capacity for patience tempered with firmness; ‘Can-do’ mentality and a highly positive mental attitude. Strong problem-solving skills; Initiative, Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task; Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.