Senior IT Analyst
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 522, University Avenue
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Information Technology
- Job ID: JR10004710
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
We are looking for a Senior IT Analyst to join our team in Toronto! If you have a passion for IT and have proven skills in Project Management this is an ideal role for you.
Key responsibilities include and are not limited too:
Planning and analysis
- Maintain a current understanding and knowledge of our products and services and actively participate in the deployment of any changes
- Partner with business stakeholders to support and influence strategic and tactical requirements, evaluate opportunities, prioritize and develop business cases and complete due diligence
Ongoing process and performance management
- Effectively manage processes associated with service desk activities to ensure that our SLAs are met
- Identify and implement proficiency measures to manage ongoing operations
- Leverage data and analytics to monitor team performance and industry trends
- Oversee processes in place to maintain consistent delivery of effective and high quality service
- Measure, model and monitor resource requirements to support ongoing operations
- Be the key change agent that understands what the business needs are and proposes and delivers practical and innovative solutions to help drive our business forward
- Continuously seek business solutions and improvement opportunities to streamline procedures, improve operational efficiencies and deliver on customer experience expectations
- Manage change to ensure new and improved processes are established and sustained within the business unit
- Work collaboratively across all departments to help improve the management of business processes
Systems and technology projects
- Serve as technical expert regarding process, workflow and customer related challenges, including owning and resolving the escalation of complex issues
- Support multiple ongoing projects from conception, assessment and through to delivery
- 5+ years of experience minimum in the field as an IT Analyst
- University or College Education preferred in Computer Science
- Availability to travel at least 20% of the time across the GTA to other offices and provinces when requierd
- Experience in Process Optimization
- Good understanding of ITIL and ITSM tools example (Service Now)
- Verbal and Written French language would be an asset
- Project Management skills in IT is an asset
- Experience in IT within a Financial institution is also an asset
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.