- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 2200, McGill College Avenue
- City: Montreal
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Marketing and Communications
- Job ID: JR10009737
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2021-08-20
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Group Savings and Retirement/Permanent position/Quebec City, Montreal or Toronto/Working remotely/Entry by September
You have a solid expertise in group savings and retirement and would like to play a key role in the development of the offer of a well-established and growing company? Would you like to be involved in strategic, high-profile projects that combine technological change with cutting-edge technology?
The Product Manager is accountable for the life cycle of a product, from the generation of ideas to the client experience and works a cross-functional team of experts from various teams (marketing, communications, sales, underwriting, actuarial, administration, compliance, IT) to coordinate product development and administration.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as a product expert and go-to person for everything related to the retirement and savings offering including existing and new products to develop, such as goal-based savings, member advice, investment choices, projection and decumulation tools.
- Oversee product development and related business processes and coordinate with external and internal partners.
- Act as a subject-matter expert and a Product Owner (PO – in Scrum/Agile methodology) for IT projects related to savings and retirement products.
- Analyze the impacts of business needs, trends, issues and market changes on the products (features, price, systems, administration and distribution) and propose solutions that are adapted to the product and the situation.
- Validate the content of any informative, promotional and communications materials to ensure they are accurate, compliant and use a plain language approach.
- Attend, as needed, meetings with clients, consultants and advisors as a group savings and retirement expert.
- Keep abreast of the group benefits and retirement market, through readings, webinars, conferences, meetings with providers, and be proactive in proposing product improvements or innovations that meet customer needs and expectations and are in sync with the business line’s strategic orientation.
- University degree (actuarial, administration, finance, marketing) with six to eight years of relevant experience
- Experience with consulting firms (asset)
- Experience in financial services and product development
- Knowledge of group savings and retirement products and processes
- Leadership, teamwork, positive attitude, creativity and strategic thinking
- Communication skills
- Independent and project management skills
- Knowledge of French (asset)
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.