IA Financial Group is seeking an IT Analyst for its Governance, Risk and Compliance platform. As a Subject-matter Expert/SME and supported by the Product Owner/PO, you will be responsible for the user experience for the supported area; the smooth implementation of business processes under this tool, promoting its native configuration, is paramount. In addition, you will contribute to the planning and execution of value-added iterations for this IT asset. You will act as a resource person in charge of procedures and best practices for the use of modules and data in your area. Your role will include mastering the indicators, targets and improvement strategies related to the design and implementation of our solutions.
You value teamwork, so join a dynamic team that promotes the adoption of the latest technologies and work methods.
- Conduct analyses centered on the business need that will guide the solutions to be implemented, documenting it in detail and validating it constantly with the business managers;
- In collaboration with other analysts, designers and developers, identify and formalize the business rules, transposition to systemic contexts or data transformation;
- Identify and document processes that need to be updated and suggest improvements to simplify and increase efficiency;
- Lead continuous improvement and development projects within administrative and technological constraints;
- Supported by the Product Owner/PO, act as a liaison between the business teams and the technical implementation team.
- Understand, analyze, document and support partners/users in clarifying their needs;
- Formulate professional opinions and pragmatic recommendations, all in accordance with established standards, rules and guidelines;
- Carry out professional activities and deliverables in collaboration with others in his/her field or work team;
- Support partners/users throughout the delivery process by ensuring the quality of service provided;
- Participate actively in all team activities (preparation of ceremonies, Definition of Done, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, administration or other relevant training at the same level, and 5 to 7 years experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge of Lean/Agile principles and the ability to apply them in a team environment;
- Demonstrate strong analytical, processing, coordination, and collaboration skills ;
- Possess good communication, writing and outreach skills ;
- Ability to maintain healthy working relationships with stakeholders from various sectors and at varying levels of authority;
- Demonstrate curiosity, autonomy, thoroughness and a good sense of synthesis;
- Have an excellent knowledge of French and ease of expression both orally and in writing;
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of English, both oral and written. Bilingualism will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of basic tools used in analytics applied to the domain (Azure DevOps, Excel, PowerBI, ServiceNow Dashboard, ...) ;
- Be familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) and DevOps.