A Home Warranty Claims Adjuster services customers by determining requirements, answering inquiries, resolving problems, and fulfilling requests.
Day in Your Life
· Receive and answer customer and service company calls and resolve concerns relating to claims, contracts, and product servicing.
· Coordinate service for customers using various providers to resolve the customer’s concerns.
· Maintain and update customer account records as needed.
· Forward suspected fraudulent and questionable claims to appropriate personnel.
· Coordinate with immediate supervisor or other personnel as needed to resolve claims and issues not of routine nature.
What You Have
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) candidates may qualify for higher staring wage.
What We Offer
• Competitive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, 401K w/ match, PTO, and more!)
• A Human Approach
• Career Advancement
• Professional Development Opportunities
• Quality Working Conditions
iA American is a wholly owned subsidiary of iA Financial Group, one of the largest insurance and wealth management groups in North America. In the last few years, iA American has been thoughtfully built by iA Financial Group through the acquisition of Innovative Aftermarket Systems (IAS), SouthwestRe, and Dealers Assurance Company (DAC). Our suite of products and services includes automotive protection packages, reinsurance options, dealer support, direct-to-consumer products, and in-house administration.
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.