Talent and Culture Sector/Permanent role/telework
The mission of the HR MAI team is to provide expertise to all iA business units to help create a positive integration experience for employees and leaders joining the team and to have a direct impact on the unified iA team culture.
This new, fully dedicated team lives in agile project mode and is a strategic link to the business lines while being an integral part of the human resources team.
As an integral member of a multi-disciplinary and matrixed team, the Workday MAI Advisor will be the go-to person for HR systems in the context of mergers, acquisitions and business integrations.
More specifically, your role is to:
Be the HR systems advisor to the MAI HR project management practice:
From due diligence to full integration
- Perform in-depth analysis of HR systems aspects during the due diligence review of a project;
- Confirm the efforts required according to the project's strategy;
- Coordinate the work during integration activities;
- Coordinate with the IT team and the HR Systems Centre of Excellence to ensure that the proposed business processes are aligned and optimized;
- Analyze and validate the functional aspect of the work done by the specialists of the centers of excellence to ensure that they correspond to the business needs and the orientations of the HR systems or justify the deviations during MAI projects (consultation and alignment with the HR systems center of excellence);
- Analyze and prepare the conversion between systems;
- Be proactive in identifying risks and roadblocks, but more importantly in defining the actions necessary to resolve them
- Work with the HR Systems Center of Excellence to be aware of other initiatives in the line of business and identify opportunities for synergies of actions;
- Be co-owner, draft and maintain the HR MAI playbook
- Supply the HR MAI toolbox with internal communications for the continuous improvement of project efficiency
Be a key player in the transformation of the company
- Act as an influencer in the adoption of Lean-Agile practices and tools
- Adapt to multi-mode teamwork: with agile teams, in Lean-Agile transformation mode, or sometimes in more traditional modes
- Be a positive co-worker who wants to grow in a learning organization and share your experience and knowledge
What you will bring to the team:
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Collaborative leadership
- -Excellent organizational skills to effectively manage multiple tasks on multiple projects simultaneously while tracking work and impacts;
- Growth mindset
- Interest in working in a team where the hierarchical structure is designed to make room for collective intelligence
- Possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in the administration and configuration of integrated HR systems;
o Knowledge of Workday is an asset;
- Experience in data conversion, testing and quality assurance;
- Excellent command of French and English (oral and written) for frequent interaction with internal and external French- and English-speaking colleagues or partners across Canada
- experience in merger, acquisition and integration projects, and system migration, an asset;
- Knowledge of LeanKit, an asset.