Client Relationship Manager, Calgary
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 777, 8 Ave SW
- City: Calgary
- Province: Alberta
- Job category: Sales and business development
- Job ID: JR10004708
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Reporting to the Director, Service, Group Insurance, the Client Relationship Manager, Calgary (CRM) is responsible for an assigned block of business. The CRM is responsible for building and maintaining strong business relationships with plan administrators and advisors who have a significant impact on the decision to place and retain business with the company. To this end the CRM is required to proactively service clients and advisors by conducting plan administrator training sessions and employee education sessions in person and via WebEx as well as participate in finalist presentations as required. The CRM will be the main point of contact for escalated administrative and claim issues which will require investigation, communication and a focus on achieving a timely resolution.
This role allows an individual the opportunity to participate in projects and process improvement working groups. The CRM regularly provides input into product and process development. The CRM is an integral part of the Group Sales and Service office that has a direct impact on the success of the division as a whole.
This position is located in Calgary, Alberta office.
• University degree (preferred)
• 5+ years of group insurance experience in customer service and/or sales-related environment
• Detailed knowledge in all areas of group insurance including: processes, contracts, new business issue, claims, underwriting procedures and guidelines, and billing/administration
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of people
• Able to gain credibility and trust quickly from both internal and external clients so that problems and issues may be resolved to the client’s and the company’s satisfaction
• Excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills
• Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Excellent presentation skills
• Able to work effectively with a diverse team; eager to contribute and implement ideas and suggestions
• Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and solve problems/issues autonomously
• Excellent training skills, ability to educate clients and advisors with respect to company systems, products, benefits, processes and procedures
• Analytical, thorough and detail-oriented
• Self-motivated, takes initiative and assumes ownership in all areas of responsibility
• Valid driver’s licence and access to a vehicle for regular travel
• Flexibility to travel within the province with occasional trips to other provinces
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.