Data Exchange Solutions Integration Advisor
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 1080, Grande Allee West
- City: Québec
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10008029
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2021-04-30
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Are you known for your acute client focus and your ability to explain IT/technical concepts in simple language?
Do your organizational and priority management skills allow you to achieve your day-to-day objectives?
Do your autonomy, ability to adapt and collaborative spirit help you stand out?
If so, then we have the job for you!
Your mission will be to accompany clients in the integration of the automatic data exchange system by coordinating the transfer of electronic data while working with the various stakeholders on a daily basis. More specifically, you will:
- Lead/participate in calls with clients (launch, exploratory, follow-up)
- Explain the automatic data exchange solution to clients
- Plan and monitor the integration plan
- Communicate with the various stakeholders during the integration (underwriting, implementation administration, group insurance, outside consultants)
- Assist clients during production in real time
- Validate the integrity of the data
- Provide post-integration follow-up to clients
- Understand the possible data exchange formats (e.g. API, Json, XML, CSV, etc.) in order to suggest the best solutions
- Understand the logic of data conversion
- Implement the technical configuration of our systems (OKIOK, Go Anywhere)
- Analyze and discuss the technical files/specifications with clients and suggest adapted solutions
- Prepare data matches
- Validate test scenarios and the content of sent files with stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree and at least two years of relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to simplify IT concepts and impacts for clients
- Customer service skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Advanced English (verbal and written)
- Excellent analytical, time and priority management skills
- Ease manipulating data (Excel, txt, xml, csv, etc.)
- Knowledge of the group plan industry and products (asset)
- Knowledge related to data conversion (asset)
- Experience with transfer processes (transfer paths, change detection, data integrity) (asset)
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.