Quality Coach - Group Insurance Administration
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 2200, McGill College Avenue
- City: Montreal
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10007411
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2021-03-19
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
You are a positive person, you like to work collaboratively, and you have a strong analytical mind? We have a position for you!
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Group Contract Administration and Billing, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with the rules of requests management, while motivating analysts to achieve departmental and corporate objectives. As a quality coach, you will be responsible for measuring the performance and productivity of the department on a daily basis to ensure the progress of each individual.
As part of your main duties, you will be called upon to :
- Analyze training needs, execute training plans and do follow-ups to measure the progress of analysts.
- Identify the strengths and opportunities of analysts through an individual performance grid that allows you to measure the performance and quality of each individual's work.
- Encourage and hold the team accountable for individual and collective results.
- Know the procedures and ensure that team members respect them.
- Carry out regulatory audits according to the established schedule and report irregularities to the team manager.
- Analyze the transactions carried out (movements, rejections, invoicing) using the tools at his/her disposal (grid, application, emails) to validate compliance with procedures.
- Produce monthly reports on the team's performance (on the compliance of transactions and knowledge mastered).
- In collaboration with the Best Practices Specialist, develop action plans to advance team performance and continuously improve our practices.
- Maintain a positive work climate focused on customer service.
- Act as a resource person at several levels. When required, participate in the resolution of complex problems, complaints and cases.
- Other related duties to enable the team to achieve targeted service levels.
- College diploma and a minimum of 3 years experience in group insurance (participant administration) ;
- FLMI or CEBS designation, an asset ;
- Communication skills and coaching of staff and employee relations ;
- Good knowledge of provincial legislation and Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association guidelines ;
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills (especially Word and Excel)
- Perfectly bilingual, both orally and in writing;
- Concern for quality and initiative;
- Excellent customer service and priority management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.