- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 522, University Avenue
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10006721
- Job type: Temporary Job Full time
- Posting end date: 2020-12-11
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
You have a passion for Insurance Administration and looking for a challenging career in the life insurance field? This opportunity is perhaps for you!
What YOU will be doing:
- Processing policy changes as per agent request.
- Uploading digital contracts or mailing paper contracts.
- Corresponding on Business tracker with advisor.
- Corresponding on urgent cases with internal partners.
What YOU will bring:
- General college degree/diploma is required.
- 2-3 years of relevant industry experience will be preferred.
- Experience of working in an Insurance Administration division or MGA will be an asset
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
Qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in iA Financial Group!
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.