If you're a manager at a dealership, an F&I director, or a trainer/leader in the auto industry with a penchant for building relationships and a desire for growth - we want to speak to you. Love your career. It happens here! We’re a growing F&I provider with a network of over 7,000 dealers in the US. As our F&I Executive, you'll leverage your business development and training skills. In addition, you're responsible for maintaining relationships with dealership leaders, implementing processes, assisting in claims, and generating profit for the dealership and iA American Warranty Group. Our ideal candidate is in the Greater New York City area.
• Maintain a professional working relationship with key dealership personnel.
• Implement/ install sales process that drives dealer profitability with great CSI.
• Meet with dealership accounts on a consistent basis.
• Notify key dealership personnel prior to each visit to discuss agenda.
• Generate weekly/ monthly detailed reports outlining production and income.
• Train dealership personnel on sales process and objection handling.
• Train dealership personnel on claims process and assist with any open claims.
• Meet with accounting department on every visit to assist with remits and making sure contracts are submitted before cutoff.
• Recap with key dealership personnel after each visit to discuss management directive.
• Complete a detail DSR (Daily Sales Report) after each visit and send to key dealership personnel and copy the DSR inbox.
• Update calendar weekly.
• Attend weekly sales call.
• Attend monthly in-person sales meeting.
EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
• Automotive retail management experience required.
• Proven track record for sales growth.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive Benefits
• A Human Approach
• Career Advancement
• Professional Development Opportunities
• Quality Working Conditions
iA American is a wholly-owned subsidiary of iA Financial Group, one of the largest insurance and wealth management groups in North America. In the last few years, iA American has been thoughtfully built by iA Financial Group through the acquisition of Innovative Aftermarket Systems (IAS), SouthwestRe, and Dealers Assurance Company (DAC). Our suite of products and services includes automotive protection packages, reinsurance options, dealer support, direct-to-consumer products, and in-house administration.