As a student/intern, your main mission is to support our IT and business teams in the development and implementation of solutions that enhance the security posture of iA and its affiliates.
As part of this internship, you will:
- Help write cyber security safety advisories and risk analyses, and conduct research on different security-related technologies
- Assist in projects as a security analyst in a team of more than 80 security professionals
- Review, analyze and make recommendations regarding security best practices, corporate guidelines and various industry standards requests from business partners
- Document the changes made and make business lines aware of them
- Work with these different technological infrastructures:
- Server (Windows, VMWare)
- Telecommunications infrastructure
- Corporate applications
Tasks you will participate in:
- Writing cyber security safety notices
- Participating in system risk analyses of both applications and technology infrastructure projects
- Creating and documenting security procedures
- Finding solutions for common problems
- Making recommendations regarding security solutions to be put in place by the business
- Analyze security needs based on the availability, integrity and confidentiality requested
- In progress: Bachelor's degree or master's degree in computer science with a concentration in security or visible interest in the subject
- Functional knowledge of the French language (asset)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The internship will be remotely until further notice and otherwise, at the company's Toronto office, located at 522 University Avenue or Vancouver office at 400-988 W Broadway depanding on your location.
iA Financial Group allows you to develop through its COACHING approach in AGILE/SCRUM mode in a LEAN business context.
Training: We take care of your integration into the team and your training. You will be paired with an internship supervisor with the knowledge to advise you and lead you in your day-to-day tasks.
We offer a stimulating internship environment, with several social activities during your time with us. You're also free to have a flexible schedule, and access to a gym and a low-cost cafeteria service!