Bilingual Heavy Machinery Specialist, OEM
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Dealer Services - Sales (Job Family)
- Job ID: JR10008099
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2021-04-23
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Are you someone who is passionate about providing an excellent customer service experience? Are you looking to continue to build your experience within the heavy machinery industry? We have a great opportunity for a Bilingual OEM Heavy Machinery Specialist to join our close-knit Dealer Services team at iA. In this role you will create and maintain excellent long-term business relationships with our heavy machinery retailer clients
Please note that this role would be available to candidates across Canada
What will I be doing?
- Reviewing quarterly or yearly action plans with the OEM Relationship Manager, to whom you will report.
- Meeting with clients (owner or general manager) to review monthly results and compare them with their business plan. Strategizing on improvements and coming up with action plans in order to meet targets.
- Staying ahead of the changes and activities in the market in order to maximize products and services penetration and ensure the diversification of products offered by the retailer.
- Assessing the our clients’ training needs and working with trainers in order to come up with a comprehensive training program to address the client’s needs.
- Supporting our clients with our UniFI 2.0 system by ensuring proper installation and integration by providing training and ongoing support.
- Updating dealer visit reports in Salesforce
- Performing administrative tasks within the required deadlines
What are we looking for?
- Deep understanding of the sales process with relevant experience in the heavy machinery sector
- Extensive knowledge of insurance products distributed by iA, Dealer Services
- Extensive knowledge of the market and operations of a business office and dealership
- Working knowledge and experience working with Salesforce
- Knowledge of systems used by retailers (UniFI, Dealertrack, Equifax, etc.)
- Strong French and English written and verbal communication
Dealer Services offers a positive and fast-paced work environment including:
- Competitive compensation, including base salary and commission
- Generous paid vacation entitlement
- Extensive benefits
- A pension plan
- A share purchase program
- An extensive onboarding and training program to ensure a comfortable and productive transition into our team
- Ongoing training and development
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.