Health and Dental Claims Analyst
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 2200, McGill College Avenue
- City: Montreal
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10005120
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
For our downtown Montreal offices, we are looking for a Health and Dental Claims Analyst for our group insurance team.
Are you looking for a job that combines administrative tasks, analysis and medical & dental records? Do you want to take on personal challenges in a positive environment while working in collaboration with your colleagues? This position is for you!
The analyst is responsible for the assessment and processing of health and dental claims. Specifically, the analyst will analyze and process health and dental claims by collecting the required information, determine the reasonable cost per the diagnosis and make the decision to approve or deny the claim per the terms of the contract. The analyst also makes sure the transactions received are valid, suppliers and documents comply with the requirements in place and implements the appropriate controls (R&C, limit, referral) pursuant to his/her highest payment authorization level. In this context, the analyst will be required to communicate often with members and suppliers and must exceed clients’ satisfaction expectations. The analyst must adopt best practices, be flexible and available, and work as part of a team to ensure that the team’s performance is always optimal. He/she must encourage continuous improvement.
The analyst must perform other tasks to help the team achieve its objectives and must continue to develop professionally in order to handle complex cases and make adjustments autonomously while maintaining a high level of production and quality. As the analyst gains experience, autonomy and a desire to learn, he/she may take on additional responsibilities and advance.
Why chose iA Financial Group for you career? We offer:
- Full range of benefits;
- Full training planned;
- Completely renovated work areas;
- Flexible working hours;
- Physical activity classes offered and a training room;
- Corporate discount of 50$ on monthly transportation fees.
- College diploma (DCS) or equivalent experience
- A minimum of two years of experience in the payment of health and dental claims
- A high level of professionalism
- Demonstrate analytical skills and good judgment
- Must have a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate availability
- Must have keen sense of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must demonstrate team spirit and integrity
- Being bilingual is an asset
- Commitment to respecting the confidentiality of the information with which he/she comes into contact
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.