Bilingual (French/English) Communication and Risk Management Specialist
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 400-988 Broadway West
- City: Vancouver
- Province: British Columbia
- Job category: Business Administration, Finance and Accounting
- Job ID: JR10004122
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Working closely with iA’s Compliance Department, Legal Department and Claims staff, the Communication & Risk Management Specialist ensures that all regulatory and compliance requirements are met while keeping the strategic direction of Claims at the forefront. The incumbent will also be well versed in LEAN approach as they will also be the Mission Leader for the department.
What will this Role be Accountable For:
- Risk Management: The incumbent is responsible for reviewing and making recommendations concerning enterprise risk management issues that directly impact the strategic direction of Claims.
- Legal claims management: Working closely with the Creditor Claims Director and the legal department to manage and control litigated claims to resolution.
- Best Practice Management: The incumbent is accountable for monitoring the content of the reference tool to ensure it is kept current with business practices and procedures.
- Communication and Client Experience: Is responsible for the seamless communication as well as regularly measuring the client satisfaction (NPS), proposing and implementing improvement plans.
- Continuous Improvement: Is the Mission Leader for the department. Promote the LEAN approach in all the interventions and recommendations.
What we are Looking For:
- Bachelor degree preferably in business
- 5 years experience in insurance operations including product administration with
Solid understanding of insurance & Canadian regulatory framework
Knowledge of risk management
- LOMA courses are an asset
What we Offer:
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Participation in our Share Purchase Plan
- Annual Bonus for all permanent employees
- Defined Benefit pension plan
- 7 hour work days
- Subsidized meals
- Access to gym
- Subsidized transit program
- Wellness plan
- Learning and development opportunities
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.