Tax Expert/Advanced Financial and Tax Solutions /British Columbia/Alberta/Telework or Hybrid
The Advanced Financial and Tax Solutions team at iA Financial Group has a position that will meet your aspirations!
You will benefit from the best of both worlds, by having the opportunity to work on advanced tax and financial planning files, without the sales and client solicitation aspect! You will also have access to several training courses to perfect your knowledge and skills.
Reporting to the Director, Advanced Financial and Tax Solutions, the main responsibilities of the position are:
- Analyze, write and present recommendations on different aspects of advanced tax and financial planning for high-net-worth clients of iA Financial Group;
- Issue recommendations relating to the files analyzed and popularize the information for financial advisors and planners in our various networks.
- Occasionally participate in the presentation of the financial report to clients and/or their professionals in collaboration with the financial advisor or planner.
- Develop and present training, in collaboration with team members, to wealth management managers, personal insurance managers and advisors on various subjects (taxation, business transfer, balance sheet optimization, etc.). ).
- Participate in the drafting of tax memos and information documents on tax rules and applications for business owners and professionals.
- Participate with the marketing and product development team in the drafting of reference documents on the different tax concepts applicable to our products and services.
- Actively participate in the development and continuous improvement of the Advanced Financial and Tax Solutions department.
You will have the chance to surpass yourself and constantly learn, by regularly interacting with other analysts and experts in your team.
Come and enjoy a professional environment where you can take on interesting and stimulating challenges while enjoying an undeniable quality of life!
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, law, business administration or a related field.
- Master’s degree in taxation or equivalent;
- Between 3 and 5 years of relevant experience in tax and financial planning for professionals, business owners and high value clients.
- CFP, CFA or TEP qualification an asset.
- Knowledge of the financial industry (Individual insurance and investments) an asset
- You are autonomous;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You love to learn and share that knowledge.
The typical hiring range for this position is between $96 000 and $165 000 annually; the base pay offered is based on location and may vary depending on skills, job-related knowledge, experience, and internal equity. All permanent employees of iA are also entitled to an annual bonus.