This position will prepare vehicles for protective coating and other services performed in the shop, while providing great customer service.
- Prepare and wash vehicles for service.
- Pay close attention to debris on the vehicle such as road tar and other environmental particles.
- Washing and claying of vehicles.
- Closely follow instruction, procedure, and process to maintain quality of service.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Closely follow an established process.
- Properly check and maintain equipment to avoid damage to customer vehicle.
EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to learn new task/processes quickly and accurately
- Ability to work in a fast pace while maintaining quality of service
- Basic knowledge of how to wash a vehicle
- Valid driver’s license
iA American is a wholly owned subsidiary of iA Financial Group, one of the largest insurance and wealth management groups in North America. In the last few years, iA American has been thoughtfully built by iA Financial Group through the acquisition of Innovative Aftermarket Systems (IAS), SouthwestRe, and Dealers Assurance Company (DAC). Our suite of products and services includes automotive protection packages, reinsurance options, dealer support, direct-to-consumer products, and in-house administration.
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
Working Condition, Physical and Mental Requirements
Work is completed outdoors, but sometimes inside car washes or mechanic shop. Other physical demands in performing the essential functions of this position include: being physically active for long periods; coordinate movement of several parts of the body, such as arms and legs; see details of objects that are more than a few feet away Mental requirements include, but are not limited to, the ability to concentrate, take initiative, cope with stress, adapt, and stay alert in a business environment.