How your role contributes to the success of the business
If you enjoy working directly with key stakeholders to identify problems, build requirements, and lead efforts to implement solutions, then this is the role for you! Our Salesforce Business Analyst is a role focused on projects and the continual service improvement of Salesforce. As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will help guide the Sales Operations team and it’s various cross functional partners by leveraging Salesforce to increase sales efficiency and improve the client experience.
Day in your Life
- Foster close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to understand successes, challenges, issues, risks, and areas of opportunity
- Develop solutions that support our people, respecting the health of our team as a critical factor to the organization’s performance
- Identify opportunities for optimization and automation with a focus on simplifying sales processes and improving the client experience
- Lead the design and implementation of solutions in an inclusive way to build awareness, understanding, alignment, and commitment from key stakeholders and those impacted
- Facilitate the adoption of new or improved Salesforce driven processes throughout the iAAWG organization while fostering an organization of continuous process improvement
- Design dashboards and reports that provide actionable intelligence for the Sales and Sales Ops organizations, including merging with data sources outside of Salesforce
- Create a knowledge base for users to refer to including process documents and how-to guides
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience plus 3-5 years of related experience
- Experience with Project Management, managing multiple projects
- Experience with Salesforce and data analytics tools preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products and digital collaboration
- Remote Work
- Competitive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K w/ match, PTO, and more!)
- A Human Approach
- Career Advancement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Quality Working Conditions
iA American is a wholly owned subsidiary of iA Financial Group, one of the largest insurance and wealth management groups in North America. In the last few years, iA American has been thoughtfully built by iA Financial Group through the acquisition of Innovative Aftermarket Systems (IAS), SouthwestRe, and Dealers Assurance Company (DAC). Our suite of products and services includes automotive protection packages, reinsurance options, dealer support, direct-to-consumer products, and in-house administration.
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.