Administrative and Customer Service Agent (Dorval-Ouest-de-l’Île)
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 410-2020 route Transcanadienne
- City: Dorval
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10008457
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2021-05-21
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Are you recognized for always putting the client first? Do you enjoy administrative tasks and providing customer service? Are you in your element when providing proactive support to your team?
If so, we have a position for you, with no solicitation or sales! After a few days, you will be able to:
- Provide the best customer service, in English and in French, by phone and email
- Answer questions and provide information to our clients regarding the administration of their contracts and the associated policies and procedures
- Perform customer-service-related transactions for the agency’s sales force
- Work closely with your coworkers and always work as part of a team
- The best employer in the insurance and financial services industry in the Quebec region, according to Forbes
- Are in the middle of and continue our digital transformation
- A recognized opportunity for professional development
- A starting wage of 20,50, which varies based on experience
- A competitive benefits package, and much more
- A degree in business administration or a DVS in secretarial studies or office automation
- At least one year of relevant experience in customer service
You are recognized for your:
- Passion for customer service and team spirit
- Judgment and prioritization abilities
- Ability to work with several technological tools (or your desire to become an IT multi-tasking ace)
- Ability to navigate social media and desire to use these to help your team grow
- Excellent language skills (bilingual)
- Knowledge of financial services and insurance (asset)
Are you looking for an opportunity to have a solid impact within a recognized company? Apply now!
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.