These opportunities are available as hybrid or 100% telework ways of working. Our brand-new offices are now open post-pandemic. iA wants its employees to choose the option that best suits their needs, whether it be at the office or their home.
We are currently looking for actuaries with experience in diverse fields to join iA’s business segments. iA is in the process of building the foundations for its future success and is currently undergoing an unprecedented digital transformation. This is a major opportunity for you to shape the future with us.
With iA, you will join over 140 actuaries who have chosen a culture of entrepreneurship in a company that has its employees at heart and never misses the chance to collaborate, learn and grow alongside its expert actuaries.
Do you have big ambitions? The breadth and variety of our operations give you the options you need for satisfying career. Come make your expertise shine with one of our business segments, whether you’re an expert in:
- Individual Life Insurance
- Living Benefits
- Individual Savings and Retirement
- Group Savings and Retirement
- Pension Plans
- Group Insurance
- Auto and Home Insurance Operations
- Corporate Actuarial
- Finance and Investments
- Risk Management
You will be able to make a real impact and drive progress on various ongoing projects from your first days on the job. You could have the opportunity to:
- Manage our project portfolios in line with our partners’ needs
- Develop and modernize the actuarial tools that support product pricing and underwriting
- Support senior management in various strategic projects
- Contribute to the strategic implementation of the IFRS-17 project
- Participate in integrated corporate risk management
- Participate in various growth initiatives
- Participate in investment strategies and active/passive matching
- Participate in various digital transformation initiatives
- Contribute to different actuarial exercises, including producing financial results, evaluating reserves and capital, and financial projections
Your career path looks like this:
- Bachelor’s degree in actuarial science
- FCIA/FCAS completed or in progress
- At least 5 years of relevant experience (do you have less experience but believe your skills are a good fit? Speak with Ariane to see what iA has to offer!)
Do you want to contribute to the innovation and growth of one of North America’s largest insurance and financial services companies? Apply now!