Client Relationship Manager
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 1910 - 1188 West Georgia Street
- City: Vancouver
- Province: British Columbia
- Job category: Sales and business development
- Job ID: JR10003489
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Looking for your next Challenge?
Are you someone who is thrives at creating connections and excels at customer service? We have an exciting opportunity for a Client Relationship Manager to join our close-knit team and play a key role in maintaining excellent service levels for our current clients. We are looking for someone who possess excellent organizational and customer service skills to provide a high level of prompt, professional and quality service to our Policyholders, insureds and brokers. Our ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal/sales skills which they will utilize in the ongoing management of customer relationships.
This role is an excellent opportunity if you are someone who thrives in a challenging but collaborative, team-centered environment. We invite you to apply and grow your career with a company that is invested in the development of our employees.
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manages daily client relationships with policyholders/brokers to facilitate renewals, marketing programs and general client requests (marketing/policy/premium/claim administration, broker licensing and compliance)
- Renewal and Relationship management with our clients which includes communicating and presenting all renewal information information in order to increase client retention
- Manage all sales initiavitves and materials that will support sales. You will work with our marketing team, Account executives and our Regional Sales Director on creating and implimenting sales proposals and initiatives focused on new as well as existing clients.
- Consulting with potential brokers/consultants in order to determine their requirements and stratagize in ways that their needs can be met with Solutions products.
- Meeting with existing clients to impliment any new products and assess if there are any sales opportunities
- Respond to any inquires or requests from clients and to build and maintain strong relationships with them
- 5 or more years of Sales and Client Management Experience required. Experience in Special Risk Insurance is preferred
- High School, University, Diploma, certificate or related experience
- LOMA and CEBS or equivalent preferred
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Bilingual (French-English) is a strong asset
What We Can Offer You
- Transit friendly building located in the heart of Downtown Vancouver
- Transit Subsidy program
- 35 hour work week
- Fun social activities
- Comprehensive health and dental plan including a health spending account and wellness account
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Generous vacation entitlement including personal leave days
- Support for learning and development and career growth
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to chat in detail you can contact me directly on my Linkedin (Nicole-Marie Lum): https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicole-marie-lum-b-comm-cphr-398b7513/
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.