Bilingual (French/English) Claims Assistant
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- City: Vancouver
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: J1018-0036
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewiA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Our Claims group is seeking a Bilingual (French/English) Claims Assistant. The Claims Assistant assists Claims Examiners and Specialists with managing a caseload of new and ongoing Creditor disability, life and critical illness claim. As a Claims Assistant you’ll:
- Provide front-end customer service for incoming Creditor Claims telephone calls.
- Validate and set-up new Creditor disability, life and critical illness claims.
- Assist Claims Examiners and Specialists with non-adjudication claims management tasks.
You have at least 2 years post secondary education and 2-3 years work experience, ideally in a busy call centre or customer service environment; Good conflict resolution and problem solving skills. You have excellent customer service and communication skills in both French and English.
Ideally, you have:
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Good organization skills and the ability to multi-task
- Good conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Strong team player
We offer a positive, fast-paced work environment, full medical benefits and opportunities for growth.
Our office is located in beautiful Kitsilano with easy access to transit. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone wanting to start a career in the insurance industry.
Achieve success, join iA Financial Group!
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.