Business Development Manager
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- City: Toronto
- Job category: Sales and Business Development
- Job ID: J0818-0586
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewiA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
iA Financial Group is looking for a Business Development Manager for the Individual Pension Plan (IPP), Personal Pension Plan (PPP) and Retirement Compensation Arrangement (RCA) business of its Group Savings and Retirement business. Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, Ontario the incumbent will be responsible for building relationships and working effectively with intermediaries to support and generate sales for Industrial Alliance Group Savings and Retirement.
Come make your mark on our energetic and stand-out team by contributing to growing our service offer!
Contribute To Achieving The Development Objectives By:
• Creating and developing strong business relationships with our partners, including Group Retirement brokers and individual advisors
• Delivering and positioning our offer on the market as a leader in one-stop shop service provider for IPPs, PPPs and RCAs
• Being an essential part of preparing and delivering presentations to groups and associations
• Developing, with our partners, customized solutions for our clients and prospective clients that meet their needs
• Being involved in developing our service offer in line with the reality of the market
• Working collaboratively and professionally with IA sales, service, marketing and administrative teams to enhance our brand and reputation
• This is a role where entrepreneurship, autonomy and teamwork are essential.
• Minimum of five to seven years of relevant work experience in group savings and retirement or a related financial field
• Knowledge of IPP and RCA specifications is an asset
• Proven ability to pursue and achieve business targets
• Entrepreneurial and customer focused orientation
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues strategically
• Strong presentation skills
• Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset
iA Financial Group is committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.