Senior Registrations Administrator
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 300-6700, boulevard Pierre-Bertrand
- City: Quebec
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Compliance Generalist/Multidiscipline
- Job ID: JR10008596
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2021-08-16
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Do you have experience working with advisors and looking to build your career in compliance with one of the largest Insurance and Financial companies in Canada?
We have an exciting opportunity available that could be the perfect opportunity for you!
What will YOU be doing:
- Responsible for the process of onboarding new Advisors with the dealer, including due diligence, preparing approval packages and registration with applicable securities commissions.
- Responsible for the Terms & Conditions / Supervision files, including monitor of our internal procedure to ensure compliance and communicating with Advisors, internal partners and industry Regulators.
- Responsible for the flow of Outside (Business) Activities, including: reception, due diligence, approval, escalation disclosure to the Regulators.
- Assisting in daily operations and special projects requiring the ability to communicate directly and efficiently with Advisors, internal partners (other departments), external partners and Regulators.
- Actively contribute to the revision, redaction and implementation of new/updated procedures and documents used by the team and by Advisors as part of our continuous improvements initiatives.
What YOU will bring to the position:
- 5+ years of MFDA compliance experience.
- As this role is supporting the advisor registration process across the country, Bilingualism (English/French) is mandatory
- Intermediate to high knowledge of the National Registration Database (NRD), an asset.
- Intermediate to high knowledge of Univeris back office system, an asset.
- Open to take the Mutual fund course within the first year in the position.
Thank you for your interest in iA Financial Group!
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.