Senior Advisor, Marketing Network – Brokerage
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 1150, Grande Allee West
- City: Québec
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Marketing and Communications
- Job ID: JR10004528
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
You will work as an advisor to our Canada-wide distribution network of over 25,000 advisors as part of the iA Financial Group Marketing Department, in collaboration with the various individual insurance savings and retirement teams.
You will identify and clarify their business needs to understand their expectations, in consideration of the different aspects of their environment. You will advise work teams in order to maintain the business vision when implementing and rolling out marketing and/or technological projects.
Specifically, you will:
- Have a perfect understanding of the business line’s objectives and areas of development and develop in-depth knowledge of the distribution networks and become the reference for our internal teams
- Design promotion and business development plans, in collaboration with the Marketing Strategy network, for our various partners and ensure the planning, coordination and execution of the work required for the plans to succeed
- Be a key partner in the orchestration of sales events, establish the integrated business development events calendar based on the networks’ needs and develop the content, coordinate and carry out sales activities (conferences, sales meetings) for which you are responsible and guarantee a presence at each event and ensure the quality is there
- Adapt, in collaboration with our sales teams, and promote traffic strategies to increase business based on the business line's strategic objectives
- Keep your knowledge of the individual insurance and savings industry up-to-date, specifically the programs offered by our competitors to be able to highlight the competitivity of the iA offer in the specific context of our distribution networks
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or administration (or equivalent degree)
- Minimum of eight to ten years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of the iA Financial Group distribution network (major asset)
- Knowledge of financial products (asset)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding of marketing, promotion and communication principles
Are you a natural leader and able to convince people to follow your ideas? Can you easily build relationships with others? We want to meet you!
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.