Team Leader, Advisor Support Team
- Employer: IA Securities Inc.
- Office: 2200, McGill College Avenue
- City: Montreal
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10004247
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
For our Montreal offices, we are looking for a Team leader for Advisor support team, and be responsible of delivering exceptional experiences consistently, for advisors, dealers and clients to: You are looking for a new challenges and customer services doesn’t have any secrets for you? Apply now !
More specifically, you will be in charge of:
a) Respond to inquiries and providing effective, efficient issue resolution
b) Provide administrative and processing assistance to help create operational efficiencies
c) Provide setup, access and support on tools, platforms and applications that is quick and seamless
- liaise with operations and various support groups/partners to address service/support inquiries
- Support launches and implementation of tools, products and services, to enhance learning, adoption and support business growth
- Escalate issues, provide feedback and improvement opportunities to address unresolved concerns; surface areas for improvement and share learnings across teams/departments
- People Leadership – You're passionate about developing and coaching to bring out the best in people. You have led diverse, high performing teams. Management experience preferably in a financial industry and/or contact centre environment.
- Coaching - Guide the team to meet customer service, and productivity targets by understanding client needs, offering first call resolution of issues, and actively promoting products and services that meet the advisor teams’ needs. Establish and sustain time management ability; provide advice and coaching related to the service model and develop innovative solutions.
- Subject Matter Expert - Analyze contact centre data (e.g. call activity, performance measures – Volume, productivity, quality) related to the team, team members, and the Centre as a whole. Identify and remove obstacles in the way of optimal individual and team performance. Network internally and externally to enhance the process of continuous learning and identifying best practices.
- Share information with the team regarding system changes and keeping the them current on process changes
- Working closely with the Manager to instill goals and objectives uniform with our CX approach and maintain a positive team dynamic
- Work with Communications and Marketing departments to enhance advisor communications of system outages, and promote understanding and utilization of new and existing software programs
- Assist with Advisor Onboarding process, ensure user access is tested and ready under the new timeframes
- Assist with the user attestation process
- Follow established policies and procedures to maintain Advisor Support’s audit-readiness
- Strong financial services background – brokerage, banking or mutual funds industries experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- CSC/CPH designation preferred (encouraged but not a requirement)
- General knowledge of Financial Services Back Office processing
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively as member of a team
- Must be highly organized and able to deal with Advisors, Branch Managers, and internal and external partners/suppliers in a professional manner
- Minimum 3-5 years industry experience with an IIROC/MFDA firm, preferably in a client services or support capacity or operations or retail
- Strong computer skills – MS Windows, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, bilingualism in French and English
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.