Jean-Michel Belzile Actuarial Analyst, Corporate Actuarial Services
“Working at iA means having the opportunity to work for a company that stretches across Canada and into the United States.”Read the story
Our employees work in conjunction with teams from our different business lines to maintain and ensure the long-term sustainability of our company’s position in a very competitive marketplace.
Over 100 actuaries in Canada
Many business lines in group, life and general insurance, savings, annuities, etc.
New products developed each year
Working for us means…
- Fulfilling your potential thanks to complex actuarial challenges offered by the different business lines of a major publicly-listed company
- Benefitting from financial support so that you may prepare for and successfully pass your professional exams, in addition to a salary structure that allows us to recognize and compensate your career progression
- Actively contributing to the company’s growth by developing innovative products that allow us to stand out in the marketplace and by offering quality services that meet our clients’ needs
- Embarking upon a stimulating career, all the while being encouraged to develop your expertise in the many facets of our business, including risk and capital management, marketing and product underwriting
Potential career opportunities
- Actuarial Analyst
- Product Development Analyst
- Actuarial Coordinator
- Product Manager
- Senior Actuarial Advisor
- Actuarial Team Leader
Launch your career - apply today!
|Job title||Job category||City||Job type||Date|
|Senior Risk Monitoring Advisor (Quebec, Montreal or Toronto)||Actuarial Services||Québec, Quebec||Permanent Job||2020-09-15|
- Senior Risk Monitoring Advisor (Quebec, Montreal or Toronto) Québec, Quebec