Philippe Cleary Actuarial Analyst
“The environment here constantly promotes teamwork and knowledge sharing.”Read the story
Our employees work in conjunction with teams from our different business lines to maintain and ensure the long-term sustainability of our company’s position in a very competitive marketplace.
Over 100 actuaries in Canada
Many business lines in group, life and general insurance, savings, annuities, etc.
New products developed each year
Working for us means…
- Fulfilling your potential thanks to complex actuarial challenges offered by the different business lines of a major publicly-listed company
- Benefitting from financial support so that you may prepare for and successfully pass your professional exams, in addition to a salary structure that allows us to recognize and compensate your career progression
- Actively contributing to the company’s growth by developing innovative products that allow us to stand out in the marketplace and by offering quality services that meet our clients’ needs
- Embarking upon a stimulating career, all the while being encouraged to develop your expertise in the many facets of our business, including risk and capital management, marketing and product underwriting
Potential career opportunities
- Actuarial Analyst
- Product Development Analyst
- Actuarial Coordinator
- Product Manager
- Senior Actuarial Advisor
- Actuarial Team Leader
Launch your career - apply today!
|Job title||Job category||City||Job type||Date|
|Business development director, group insurance||Actuarial, Sales and Business Development||Montréal||Regular full time||9/19/2018|
|Strategic Service Offer Advisor||Actuarial, Marketing and Communications||Montréal||Regular full time||7/10/2018|