Radja Mezairi Analyst 3, Digital Information Security
“At iA, employees’ skills, efforts and human qualities are recognized and valued.”Read the story
Our employees contribute to our success by developing effective, sustainable IT solutions that support our business lines in meeting their objectives.
Over 800 employees in Canada
Lean project management in a Scrum environment
Over 2,000 servers, 250 applications, 4 data centres
Working for us means…
- Linking your information technology expertise with that of over 800 employees to design innovative computer services and solutions in a constant cooperative process
- Contributing to stimulating projects that encompass large-scale IT environments including over 2,000 servers, hundreds of information systems that benefit from numerous technologies several data centres across Canada.
- Receiving support in your professional development through a variety of training programs designed to meet your needs and objectives
- Participating in projects managed according to Lean principles in an organization where continuous improvement and each individual’s contribution are valued
Potential career opportunities
- Telecommunications Technician
- Systems Analyst
- Architecture Advisor
- Project Manager
- User Support Technician
- Network Administrator
Launch your career - apply today!
|Job title||Job category||City||Job type||Date|
|Senior Developer||Information Technology||Vancouver, British Columbia||Permanent Job||2020-07-02|
|System Administrator - Citrix Specialist||Information Technology||Vancouver, British Columbia||Permanent Job||2020-06-25|
- Senior Developer Vancouver, British Columbia
- System Administrator - Citrix Specialist Vancouver, British Columbia