Lindsey Sablon Transaction Technician
“I said that I wanted to learn more. They listened and gave me the opportunity to take on new challenges and succeed.”Read the story
Internships and Student Employment
The students who come to work for us are given the chance to gain experience while being coached by seasoned colleagues who believe strongly in their personal and professional development potential.
Over 200 internships and student jobs available annually
3 students out of 4 are rehired for another contract or for a permanent position
Student employment is available in our 17 Canadian subsidiaries
Working for us means…
- Gaining work experience in our company’s different business lines over the course of your studies
- Taking on projects suited to your ability so that you may gradually learn and develop your skills
- Discovering the wide variety of career possibilities available to you by taking part in information activities on our company’s different business lines
- Increasing your chances of landing your dream job upon graduation thanks to a network of company contacts
- Having the possibility to collaborate on projects with colleagues across Canada
Potential career opportunities
Year after year, we offer numerous technical and university-level internships and student jobs in a variety of fields.
- Information Technology
- Administration (accounting, finance, human resources, marketing, etc.)
- Property and Casualty Insurance
- Insurance and Financial Services
Launch your career - apply today!
|Job title||Job category||City||Job type||Date|
|Winter Co-op Student - Developer, IT Solutions Delivery||Internships and Student Employment||Toronto, Ontario||Student Job||2021-01-04|
- Winter Co-op Student - Developer, IT Solutions Delivery Toronto, Ontario