Sales and Loyalty sector/Telework/Quebec, Montreal, Trois-Rivières, Sherbrooke, Rimouski and other regions/Permanent full-time
Job start dates:
Training to earn the licence: May 30th, 2022
Plan for a stimulating career
Begin your career now as an personal-lines damage insurance agent, a stimulating career in a motivating and energetic environment, where customer service is at the core of what we do. At iA Auto and Home, you will have the chance to outdo yourself as part of a large family that have everything you need to meet your needs! A new professional adventure awaits you!
Because of the current situation, almost all the company’s employees are teleworking. However, we can guarantee a friendly environment, with unparalleled remote coaching! We offer long-term career opportunities and professional development as part of a passionate team.
As a personal-lines damage insurance agent, you will:
- Establish personalized contact with clients, create a climate of trust that promotes the sale of auto and home insurance policies, while respecting the company’s underwriting policies
- Leverage your expertise by working every day to increase retention of our valued clients
Don’t have your personal-lines damage insurance agent licence? No problem! We provide paid training to help you earn it ($18/hour)! You will also be supported by our team at all times!
We have everything to meet your needs
- Job stability with annual compensation that is higher than the norm in the customer service industry (starting at $47,844)
- Group insurance program
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Exclusive discounts on auto and home insurance products and iA Group financial products
- Possibility of taking English classes during work hours (possibility of an English class allowance of $3,482 per year)
- Possibility of telework
- All computer equipment you will need will be provided when you start, and you will also receive an office furniture allowance.
- Remote coaching and development plan
Do you have the following qualifications?
Apply now and take the first step toward your future career!