Damage Insurance Agent
- Employer: Industrial Alliance, Auto and Home Insurance Inc.
- Office: 1150, Grande Allee West
- Location: Québec, Quebec
- Other Possible Location(s): Sherbrooke, Quebec; Trois-Rivieres, Quebec
- Job category: Casual (Job Family)
- Job ID: JR10011624
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2023-05-08
Sales and Loyalty sector/Telework/Quebec, Montreal, Trois-Rivières, Sherbrooke, Rimouski and other regions/Permanent full-time
Job start dates:
Training to earn the licence: October 11th, 2022
Plan for a stimulating career
Begin your career now as an personal-lines damage insurance agent, a stimulating career in a motivating and energetic environment, where customer service is at the core of what we do. At iA Auto and Home, you will have the chance to outdo yourself as part of a large family that have everything you need to meet your needs! A new professional adventure awaits you!
Because of the current situation, almost all the company’s employees are teleworking. However, we can guarantee a friendly environment, with unparalleled remote coaching! We offer long-term career opportunities and professional development as part of a passionate team.
As a personal-lines damage insurance agent, you will:
- Establish personalized contact with clients, create a climate of trust that promotes the sale of auto and home insurance policies, while respecting the company’s underwriting policies
- Leverage your expertise by working every day to increase retention of our valued clients
Don’t have your personal-lines damage insurance agent licence? No problem! We provide paid training to help you earn it ($18/hour)! You will also be supported by our team at all times!
We have everything to meet your needs
- Job stability with annual compensation that is higher than the norm in the customer service industry (starting at $47,844)
- Group insurance program
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Exclusive discounts on auto and home insurance products and iA Group financial products
- Possibility of taking English classes during work hours (possibility of an English class allowance of $3,482 per year)
- Possibility of telework
- All computer equipment you will need will be provided when you start, and you will also receive an office furniture allowance.
- Remote coaching and development plan
Do you have the following qualifications?
- Personal-lines damage insurance agent licence issued by the Autorité des marches financiers
college diploma or education recognized by the Autorité des marches financiers (https://lautorite.qc.ca/en/becoming-a-professional/damage-insurance) or attestation of employment (three years) (https://lautorite.qc.ca/en/becoming-a-professional/damage-insurance/minimum-qualifications-in-damage-insurance/training-equivalents-recognized-by-the-amf)
- A passion for advisory service (sales and retention)
- Ability to easily build relationships with clients and co-workers
- Ability to listen and be empathetic
- Marked ability to work as part of a team
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong ability to adhere to frequent changes
- Strong ability to learn and openness to coaching
- Experience in customer service (asset)
- Francophone or bilingual
Apply now and take the first step toward your future career!
At iA, we invest,
Our employees are our best investment and we have much to offer them.
iA Financial Group is the strength of a company with a human side, with its over 8,000 employees. Together, we have earned the trust of our more than four million clients and 50,000 advisors who have chosen us for their insurance, savings, and wealth management.
With over $200 billion in assets and half a billion invested in technological innovation, we’re a key player in the financial services industry in Canada and the United States. The secret to our success? Investing in you, one person at a time. Because, for over 125 years, we have believed that it’s by supporting our employees and surrounding ourselves with the most reputable leaders in the industry, we will continue to innovate.
At iA, we’re invested in you.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At iA Financial Group, we support and celebrate diversity. We strive to provide a workplace that is recognized as inclusive for all, regardless of ethnic origin, nationality, language, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family situation, or physical or mental disability.
Please note that if you need help or assistance to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please contact us here. Someone from our team will be happy to assist you.