Technician, Implementation and Contract Management (1 Year Contract)
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 522, University Avenue
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10004169
- Job type: Temporary Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Our team is looking for a Technician to join our team on a 1 Year contract to collaborate with both the Implementation Team and Contract Management Team within Group Savings and Retirement in order to manage and process requests related to the implementation of new business and maintenance of existing client plans.
Are you client focused? Does your team work, motivation and work ethic distinguish you from the rest?
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing plan summaries for distribution to plan members
- Entering information and data into the electronic implementation tool in collaboration with the implementation advisors
- Organizing, preparing and sending various documents and letters to plan members and plan sponsors, using mail merges and Canada Post
- Organizing, preparing, validating and sending various excel files
- Managing delays and respecting set deadlines
- Updating documents related to the setup of new client plans on our system
- Managing the implementation of small group plans according to a defined process
- Entering into our system the data related to the setup of new client plans
- Updating client plans in our system related to requested or required modifications (ex. pricing or fund offer changes)
- Preparing plan related documentation for plan sponsors
- Sending of plan related documentation to plan sponsors via an electronic tool, and continued follow up until receipt of required signed documents
- Communicating with and working in close collaboration with the Sales and Service teams and other teams within Group Savings and Retirement, as required
- Other tasks related to Implementation and Contract Management as needed to support your teams as requested by your manager, including general data entry
- College diploma in administration or in a related field
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of the Office Suite
- Knowledge of group retirement plans is a major asset
- Ability to communicate in French is an asset
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.