Compliance Administrator - 15 Month Contract
- Employer: Fundex Inc.
- Office: 400, Applewood Crescent
- City: Concord
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10004041
- Job type: Temporary Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
We are looking for a Compliance Administrator to join our team for a 15 Month Contract. We offer a team oriented environment with challenge, open communication, growth and much more. The role entails compliance support to the entire team and offers a vast learning opportunity.
- Assist in review of all trades in Order Affirmation status;
- Assist in daily Address Change Report review;
- Assist with Tier 2 Leverage review and approval process;
- Assist in Limited Authorization form processing;
- Provide support to Corporate Branch Managers and other Head Office compliance staff;
- Other duties as assigned;
- University degree or equivalent post-secondary education;
- Excellent knowledge of the mutual fund industry;
- Minimum 2-3 years of compliance supervision experience and 3-5 years in the Mutual Fund Industry;
- Completion of the Canadian Investment Funds Course and Exempt Market Products Course, or Canadian Securities Course;
- Completion of the Branch Managers Course or either the Officers, Partners and Directors (OPD) Course or Partners, Directors and Officers (PDO) Course;
- Ability to understand, analyze and interpret Regulatory legislation.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, and specifically with Microsoft Excel Level 2
- Candidates with fluency in French and English will be given precedence for consideration.
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.