Winter Co-op Student, Group Savings and Retirement
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 522, University Avenue
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Internships and Student Employment
- Job ID: JR10003517
- Job type: Student Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Reporting to the Manager, Administration, the incumbent is responsible for daily tasks related to the administration of Industrial Alliance Group Savings Plans such. as DCPP, RRSP, DPSP, Non-Registered and TFSAs.
This internship is for the Winter term beginning in January and ending in April 2020
Tasks under the incumbent’s responsibility:
• Open mail and distribute
• Process new member enrollments into the in-house database
• Process changes requested by members such as change of investment instructions, reallocation of funds, change of beneficiary, moving funds between plans.
• Prepare documents for electronic storage
• Prepare cheques and bank slip for deposit
• Request missing or incomplete information from contract holders and members, by letter or email
• Issue annual Missing Information Letters/Option forms to members
• Mail out cheques and tax slips to our clients
• Ensure that service and quality of operations standards are respected
• Ad hoc requests from Manager/Teams
As part of his/her daily duties, the incumbent is subject to a very strict schedule in order to meet the daily dead-lines related to the job under his/her responsibility as well as those of related sectors, such as Accounting, Imaging and the Quebec administrative teams.
• Working on a College or University degree in Business Administration or Finance
• Good keyboarding skills
• Speed and quality of execution
• Good communication skills
• Advanced Excel, Word
• Very strong ability to work under pressure
• Flexible with working hours
• Team spirit
• Client service oriented
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.