Part-time Student - Group Pensions Contract Management
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 522, University Avenue
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Internships and Student Employment
- Job ID: JR10003471
- Job type: Student Job Part time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Reporting to the Manager, Contract Issue, the incumbent is responsible for daily tasks related to the set-up and maintenance of Industrial Alliance Group Savings Plans, such as DCPP, RRSP, DPSP, Non-Registered and other non-administered contracts.
Tasks under the incumbent’s responsibility:
- Distribute mail received to appropriate team members.
- Update ongoing lists for items sent and received.
- Prepare document packages for distribution to Service teams.
- Submit document packages to legislative authorities and Canada Revenue Agency.
- Process updates to contracts on the OSCAR system based on requests received from other departments.
- Communicate with internal departments to request missing information for requests received.
- Ensure that service and quality of operations standards are respected.
- Adhoc requests from Manager/Teams.
- Filing documents received and Oscar system output in client files.
As part of his/her daily duties, the incumbent is subject to a very strict schedule in order to fulfill the daily duties related to the job under his/her responsibility as well as those of related sectors.
- Working on a College or University degree
- Speed and quality of execution
- Good communication skills
- Advanced Excel, Word
- Very strong ability to work under pressure
- Flexible with working hours
- Team spirit
- Client service oriented
- Part-time position - 15 hours per week
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.