Customer Service Agent, Administrator Contact Centre
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 2200, McGill College Avenue
- City: Montreal
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10003254
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Are you someone who always puts customers first? Do you like administrative tasks as much as customer service? Are you good at handling various situations? We have a position for you!
In a call centre environment, your role will be to provide internal and external customer service for questions related to the administration of group insurance contracts.
The main tasks are as follows:
- Answer telephone calls, emails and faxes from insureds or group administrators, while respecting service deadlines;
- Analyze requests and conduct the necessary research and audits to make informed decisions,
- Support the insured users of our Web platform;
- Answer calls from insured persons in groups with individual billing.
- Respond to calls from insureds regarding life or health insurance conversion requests;
- The incumbent may be required to process simple health/dental claims.
We offer you:
- Quiet and dynamic office work environment, accessible via McGill Metro;
- Minimum hourly wage of $20.50, varying according to experience
- No sales or solicitations;
- Full training planned
- A schedule varying between 8am and 8pm from Monday to Friday
- Diploma of general college studies (DEC) and 2-3 years of relevant experience;
- Essential bilingualism;
- Proficiency in basic accounting (invoicing);
- Ability to work with numbers
- ACS title (an asset)
If this position interests you, apply today and start your career at iA Financial Group!
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.