Policyowner Services Administrator (1-Year Contract)
- Employer: IA Financial Services Inc.
- Office: 522, University Avenue
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10001447
- Job type: Casual (Fixed Term) Part time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Reporting to the Manager of Policyowner Services, the main responsibilities include:
- Verifying internal systems for policy status
- Locating documents from archived files
- Preparing documents for imaging using coding system and procedures
- Mailing out policy documents and letters
- Preparing duplicate contracts and sorting documents
- Have achieved a high school diploma combined with some office experience
- Some experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work under a fast-paced, structured, deadline driven schedule
- Strong attention to detail
- Adaptable to work independently and as part of an active team
Ideal role for students: approximately 15-18 hours during the winter and fall (shifts can be 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. or 12 to 4 p.m. or 1 to 5 p.m.) and full-time hours during the summer.
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.