Customer Service and Administration - Part time (3 days) Ottawa agency
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 510-1900 City Park Drive
- City: Gloucester
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10001274
- Job type: Permanent Job Part time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Customer Service and Administration Agent
Are you recognized for always putting the client first? Do you enjoy administrative tasks as well as providing customer service? Are you in your element when providing proactive support to your team?
We have a permanent part-time (21 hrs/week) for you, that does not require solicitation! After a few days of training, you will be able to:
- Provide the best customer service, in English and in French, over the phone and by email
- Answer questions and provide information to our clients regarding the administration of their contracts and the associated policies and procedures
- Perform customer-service-related transactions for the agency’s sales force
- Work closely with your coworkers and always work as part of a team
- Are the best employer in the insurance and financial services industry in the Quebec region, according to Forbes
- Are in the middle of our digital transformation
- Provide a recognized opportunity for professional development
- A starting wage of $20.50/hour, which varies based on experience, plus an annual bonus
- A three-day work week
- A competitive benefits package and much more!
- A degree in business administration or a DVS in secretarial studies or office automation
- At least one year of relevant experience in customer services
You are recognized for your
- Passion for customer service and team spirit
- Judgment and prioritization abilities
- Ability to work with several technological tools (or your desire to become an IT multi-tasking ace)
- Ability to navigate social media and desire to use these to help your team grow
- Excellent language skills (bilingual)
- Knowledge of financial services and insurance (asset)
Are you looking for an opportunity to have a solid impact within a recognized company? Apply now!
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.