Dealer Support Specialist
- Employer: Fundex Inc.
- Office: 400, Applewood Crescent
- City: Concord
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Information Technology
- Job ID: JR10001228
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Dealer Support Specialist’s primary responsibility is to ensure the integrity of the dealer’s data through reconciliation of financial records on our back office system (Univeris EWMS). Data integrity is accomplished through file uploads, analysis and reconciliation. This is a crucial part of our business that requires the ability to identify problematic data and work with our internal and external partners to resolve the issues.
- Ensure that all daily transaction and pricing files from FundSERV and other business partners are loaded in a timely fashion
- Perform monthly reconciliation duties for both on-book and off-book positions
- Daily analysis and correction of trade exceptions adhering to stick deadlines throughout the day
- Work closely with other departments to address issues identified by advisors or internally
- Serve as the main contact for Manufactures and engaging their Dealer Relations contacts to resolve issues promptly
- Manage fund / management company conversions and product launches
- Tracking issues to resolution updating Advisor Services as needed
- Assist in special projects as required
- Overtime during peak periods maybe required
- 1-5 years of MFDA dealer back-office or fund company experience in a Data Integrity role, preferably with Univeris EWMS as a back office system
- Post secondary education
- Strong knowledge of mutual fund processing, reconciliation, and reporting systems
- Working knowledge of email software, Windows operating system, and applications such as Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and focus
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (oral and written communication skills and phone manner)
Experience with Univeris EWMS
- Knowledge of FundSERV files and structure
- IFIC and/or CSC
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.