- Employer: IA Financial Services Inc.
- Office: 840-4445, Calgary Trail Southbound
- City: Edmonton
- Province: Alberta
- Job category: Sales and business development
- Job ID: JR10001196
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
PURPOSE AND ACCOUNTABILITY
Reporting to the vice president of sales, the incumbent will be required to build and maintain relationships with one of our key accounts, World Financial Group (WFG). The incumbent will promote iA life insurance products through the WFG channel.
What will I be doing?
We’ll need you to provide new and existing financial advisors with guidance and education via a variety of platforms; webinars, seminars and other events. You’ll be responsible for strengthening relationships relating to the account, promoting the advantages & features of our life insurance products whilst ensuring that corporate procedures are understood and followed by advisors.
Key responsibilities include:
• Designing, developing and delivering management training programs for WFG advisors
• Delivering product and other related seminars to WFG offices in the Prairies
• Acting as a liaison between WFG and iA Financial Group administrative personnel
• Working in close collaboration with the VP of sales to develop a marketing plan for the region relating to the delivery of the iA Life Insurance products and software knowledge to the WFG advisors
• Providing WFG advisors with product support and special quotes
• Preparing reports on WFG advisors’ performance
• Providing feedback to the members of the management team on various operational matters
• Ensuring the company's continued pre-eminence of the field and other duties as required
• bachelor’s degree
• 4 to 5 years of relevant experience in the insurance industry/brokerage environment
• highly developed communication and presentation skills
• ability to function well in pressurized situations with flexibility and diplomacy
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.