Junior Underwriter/ Group Insurance
- Employer: IA Financial Services Inc.
- Office: 522, University Avenue
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Health and Medical Services
- Job ID: JR10000887
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Reporting to the Manager, Group Underwriting, and subject to the level of authority established by the Director, the successful applicant will primarily be responsible for the analysis, pricing and preparation of small group quotes and renewals. (groups of 50 to 100 employees).
The expected result of their main responsibilities is to assess the financial risk as accurately as possible while ensuring excellent service to internal and external clients, respecting the deadlines and financial parameters that make it possible to achieve the corporate objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, business administration, actuarial science or finance. 1 year of relevant experience would be an asset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel).
- Knowledge of the group insurance market.
- Sense of organization, responsibilities, priorities and service.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, autonomy, sense of continuous improvement, team spirit.
- Bilingualism would be an asset.
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.