Business Development Manager
- Employer: IA Financial Services Inc.
- Office: 522, University Avenue 8th floor
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Sales and business development
- Job ID: JR10000515
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
iA Financial Group is looking for a Business Development Manager for its Group Savings and Retirement business. Reporting to the Regional Sales Director-Ontario, the incumbent will lead and be responsible for building relationships and working effectively with our Ontario based consultant relationships and other intermediaries to support and generate sales for Industrial Alliance Group Savings and Retirement.
Come make your mark on our energetic and stand-out team by contributing to growing our Ontario offering and having a major impact on the group’s strategic decision-making.
Contribute to achieving the business development objectives for Ontario by:
- Working collaboratively and professionally with IA sales, service, education, marketing and administrative teams to enhance our brand and reputation.
- Creating and developing strong business relationships with our partners, including consulting actuary firms and Group Retirement brokers
- Delivering and positioning our offer in the market, primarily with Consultants
- Developing, with our partners, customized solutions for our clients and prospective clients that meet their needs
- Being an essential part of preparing and delivering finalist presentations
- Being involved in developing our service offer with all departments in line with the reality of the market
This is a role where entrepreneurship, autonomy and teamwork are not only encouraged but also required.
- FCIA, FSA or CFA designation (asset)
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant work experience in group savings and retirement or a related financial field
- Experience working with or for a consultant firm an asset
- Entrepreneurial and customer focused orientation
- Proven ability to pursue and achieve business targets
- Ability to build strong relationships with market sources
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues strategically
- Strong technical skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
iA Financial Group is committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.