Operations Associate, New Accounts
- Employer: IA Securities Inc.
- Office: 522, University Avenue 9th floor
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10000485
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Reporting to the Manager, New accounts, the Operations Associate, New Accounts will be responsible for processing all new accounts and/or updating client documentation for various account types as well identifying account documentation through data entry in ISM.
- Identifying different types of accounts and updating accordingly based on regulatory requirements
- Timely processing of various account opening types
- Act as main contact point for advisors and assistant and assist with inquiries and issue resolution
- Provide assistance to IA’s and their assistants in terms of documentation requirements when processing rejections for incomplete documentation
- Identifying and verifying Data through ISM
- Preparing, indexing and scanning all client documentation into Imagerie
- Ensure compliance regulations are adhered to
- Processing of new accounts/updates on AEX-Onboarding electronic system
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word including merge functions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks on a daily basis
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Ability to follow tasks through to completion, and take ownership of final outcomes
- Ability to work under minimal supervision with provided guidelines
- Efficient keyboarding and data entry skills
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.