- Employer: iA Financial Group
- City: Toronto
- Job category: Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Sales and Business Development
- Job ID: J0918-0536
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewiA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Do you thrive on results and achieving objectives is what motivates you at work?
Is reaching the highest bonus level the only option for you?
- Are you focused on the client, which helps you succeed in the previous two statements?
Did you say yes to the 3 questions above?
Then we have a career opportunity for You! We have a Financial Advisor on the Group Savings and Retirement team available. We want to utilize your experience and knowledge to train the first strategic Financial/Advisor team in the department.
In this position, you will:
- Retain our clients through your professional approach, quality advice and support toward personalized retirement to ensure a transition to our pan-Canadian retirement products and withdrawals (e.g., non-registered plans, RRIFs, LIFs, annuities, etc.)
- Develop retention strategies based on client profiles to retain clients and consolidate their assets
- Perform various calculations, conduct compilations and create other documents, based on the needs of plan members, using the appropriate software
- Achieve iA Financial Group’s sales objectives while promoting an increase to the volume of business, sound risk management, portfolio profitability and improvement to business relationships
- Participate in daily management systems (DMS), workshops, activities, Kaizens and Lean missions when required.
• A University Degree in applicable program.
• 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the banking or financial industry
• Must have LLQP or willing to complete within 1 month of starting the position
• Bilingualism (French/English) an asset
• Possibility of remote work
• Flexible schedule
Do you have a natural curiosity? Do you want to continue to learn and share your knowledge with others? Do you want to take on a new challenge at the iA Financial Group head office? Then this opportunity is for you! Apply now and pursue your career as part of an energetic team.
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.