- Employer: iA Securities
- City: Montréal
- Job category: Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Leadership and Management
- Job ID: J0918-0009
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewDo you want to work for an established and growing Canadian company in our Quebec City, Montreal or Toronto offices, or in one of the service points in our extensive Canada-wide network?
iA Securities (iAS) is a brokerage firm which offers equities, bonds and pooled investment funds to institutional and retail clients.
Our network of investment advisors supports and guides clients in their investment decisions. We also offer securities trading consulting and research services with respect to capital markets and institutional financing.
A member of iA Financial Group, iAS is led by an experienced team, driven by a desire to serve our clients with professionalism while conducting business in accordance with the highest industry standards.
The credit manager will be responsible for overseeing the credit department including managing the overall credit usage while mitigating the risk to the firm.
- Managing a team of credit analysts
- Daily Analysis of the firms’ risks
- Monitoring of assets and trading to ensure compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements
- Communication with various departments
- Internal Monthly and Quarterly reporting relating to firm’s credit/risk position
- Approval of outgoing/incoming client assets relating to credit
- Monitoring of market news, reorgs and economic events in order to proactively mitigate risk and avoid losses
- Training new credit department employees
- 3-5 years of credit experience
- Good knowledge of IIROC rules and regulations
- Knowledge of investment instruments and margin required for each instrument
- Knowledge of AML requirements
- Strength in financial and risk analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills in Excel and Word
- Highly organized, with the ability to manage time effectively
- Bilingual (English/French) is an asset
- Completion of CSC and CPH (desired)
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.